Last revised: 9th of November, 2019
Cookies are very small files that are saved on your device and that serve to store specific settings and data necessary for the exchange with our system through your browser. We distinguish two types of cookies: the so-called "session-cookies", which are deleted as soon as you close your browser and temporary / permanent cookies, which are stored on your device for an extended period or permanently.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer and stores information about how you use our website, in order to provide you the best online experience possible. A cookie remembers what you have done, including the products you have placed in your bag, your preferences, your account login information, and allows for several other functionalities such as sharing pages on social networks to work. Furthermore, cookies allow us to understand how internet users navigate on our website, what works and what does not, and to make continuous improvements accordingly.
There are two main categories of cookies: Technical Cookies and Profiling Cookies.
Technical Cookies are used to improve the user experience while Profiling Cookies are aimed at creating profiles on the user and are used in order to send specific advertising messages according with the preferences shown by the user while browsing.
Cookies can be:
- temporary, or linked to the specific browsing session and used to connect the actions performed during the same session but which are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- permanent, or used to store information so as to remind them of subsequent sessions.
- Technical Cookies, in compliance with the GDPR, do not require any consent, therefore they are installed automatically following the simple access to the site / application:
- deait_user_logged: used for user profile management;
- SESS_ID: used to manage each user session;
- comment_info_ID: used for comment validation;
- force_no_mobile: used to manage access to the mobile version of the site
- __utma: this cookie is able to record the number of accesses to the site of each user and the dates of the first and last visit. Google Analytics uses this cookie to calculate, for example, the days and the number of accesses required by the user to complete an order starting from the first access.
- __utmb, __utmc: These two cookies work together and serve to record the duration of a visit. The _utmb cookie records the landing on the site / application while the _utmc cookie records the disconnection.
- __utmt: Allows Google Analytics to adjust the size and response of its servers to a certain amount of data in order to avoid overloads and inefficiencies.
- __utmz: tracks the user’s geographical origin, records which search engine he used, and which “Keyword” keyword used to access the site
- __utmt, __utmt_area: allows you to measure performance.
A cookie is not a computer program and cannot be used to circulate viruses, so a cookie cannot be dangerous for your device
Cookies are used primarily to make our offering simple for the user, more efficient and safer. Thanks to these files is, for instance, possible to display on the page information that are better suited to your interests. The sole purpose of these cookies is to adjust INTINI JEWELS’ offer to your needs as a customer and make your navigation as comfortable as possible.
No personal data is saved in the cookies that INTINI S.r.l. uses on its website www.intinijewels.com, therefore all cookies used are not attributable to a person and they are not referable to you in any way. When the cookies are activated, an identification code is assigned. At no time will it be possible to redirect this code to your personal data and at no time will you try to do so. Name, IP address and similar data that could lead back to you, will never be used. With cookies we can only receive information linked to the pseudonym and concerning exclusively the experience of using our website. Based on a cookie technology INTINI S.r.l. collects data to optimize our advertising and the range of products offered online. This information is not used to identify you personally, but only serves to evaluate the use of the homepage under the pseudonym. Your data will not at any time connected to your saved personal data.
In most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this website. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not, in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
- authenticate users;
- remember user preferences and settings in order to provide the best possible personalized experience;
- allow you to view limited content;
- allow the provision of paid services and other ancillary services;
- to process payments for the purchasing of products;
- enable features that allow information sharing with other people;
- speed up and facilitate the use of services;
- improve our services and make their use safer;
- determine the popularity of the contents and then improve them;
- provide content and messages – including advertising – relevant and targeted to its specific interests;
- measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns through the analysis of aggregated data;
- analyze the traffic and trends of our website and understand in general the behaviors and online interests of users who interact with our services,
- perform the monitoring operations necessary to provide our services, and to resolve operational problems, carry out checks and conduct research, as well as monitor and analyze usage trends and the various activities carried out on the accounts to improve the service.
make the internet offer of INTINI JEWELS’ website more interesting.
For example, our website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted “analytic solution” on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent user experience whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these functions most social media sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Therefore, be aware that when you visit our site, cookies from associated companies will be saved on your hard drive. In this case these are temporary/permanent cookies that will be automatically deleted at the end of the pre-established period. These temporary or even permanent cookies (the duration is from 14 days to 10 years) are saved on your hard drive and automatically deleted when the predefined period expires.
Even the cookies of the associated companies do not contain personal data. Through a user ID, only data in the form of pseudonym is detected. During this process, some of our advertising partners also collect information on which pages you have already visited or which products you have been interested in, to show you the information that best matches your interests. This data in the form of a pseudonym will not be linked to your personal data at any time. They are only meant to help our advertising partners to deal with advertising that may actually interest you.
No personal data is saved by third parties and user profiles are not linked to your personal data.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this INTINI JEWELS’ website too, for istance you will not be able to place orders on our website.
Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can manage the cookies that are placed on your computer via the settings of your internet browser. The site www.aboutcookies.org contains all the information necessary to block, restrict or opt-out of cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find more general information about cookies. If you wish to manage cookies on your smart phone or mobile phone, please refer to your device’s manual.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please use the following links:
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
Please remember that by blocking all cookies you may not be able to access or use all the features of our website and you will not receive a customised service.